Act 155 (Now Act 207) Diploma Petition Process Guidelines

posted Jul 18, 2016, 5:50 AM by Jackie Wallace   [ updated Aug 11, 2016, 10:26 AM by ]
According to Act 155 passed in 2014 (Now Act 207, passed in 2016), students who met all course requirements but did not receive a  high school diploma because they did not pass the BSAP or HSAP exit exams may now petition Fairfield County School District Board of Trustees to receive a high school diploma.   Click here for petition process guidelines.